Friday, October 24, 2014

Week 8 Entry


Funny Letter

Dear Moldy Cheese,
Did you have to hide in the back of the fridge for months where no one could see you? Were you just waiting for an innocent person like me to find you? I didn’t see your beautiful green colour through the plastic container. I was not paying attention when I took a large bite out of your once beautiful orange side, which was now half green with mold. It would have been nice if you could have given me a heads up, about your new moldy friend. Your newest addition didn’t taste or look as good as the rest of you. It may have been the worst possible thing I’ve ever tasted. In fact you were so bad that you came out through my esophagus faster then you went down. I was surprised the toilet didn’t throw you back at me because you were that foul tasting. I guess it was my own fault for trying to eat you, but you’re so hard to resist… you did a good job turning me off from loving you.
Sincerely,
Your ex lover,
AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment